Organizations are able to publish their company information to the Kahua Global Community, making it easier for other companies to collaborate with them and maintain accurate company information. Companies can choose whether or not to make their information public in the community. The community is only visible by other Kahua users. Once a profile is available in the community, Kahua users from other sites can copy the company information to their Kahua list of companies. Once copied, the record can stay in sync with the global profile. As the initial company changes their information, that information will be updated for every company that copied the record and kept it in sync.
To manage or update your company profile:
1. Navigate to the Company Profile app under the Admin menu
2. Select the appropriate company from the list (organizations can have mutliple companies published from one Kahua site)
3. Make any appropriate changes to the company information
4. Make sure the Publish checkbox is selected (shown above)
5. Click the Save button when done
Published companies will appear for all Kahua users in the Community app. Organizations can publish multiple companies to the global community from one Kahua site.