Kahua provides three different ways to number your records:
1. Auto: Kahua will assign a number to each record upon creation. This number cannot be modified.
2. Auto-Suggest: Kahua will default a number to each record upon creation. Users have the ability to modify this number prior to saving the new record or by editing the record at a future time.
3. Manual: No number will be included when creating a new record, users will need to manually enter a value in the Number attribute.
To set your numbering method, do the following:
1. Navigate to the correct Project
2. Open the Admin>Configuration app
3. Select the app your would like to change from the list of apps on the left
4. Select the Numbering tab on the right