Adding Your Signature Image to Your User Account
You must have a signature image to sign your Statement of Qualifications.
- Access the dropdown menu under your name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select Account Settings.
- Navigate to the Signature sub app.
- Click Add Image.
- Select the image file you want to use for your signature.
- Note: To create an image file for your signature, you can: 1) Sign a piece of paper. 2) Scan the paper into your computer. 3) Save a screenshot of just the signature portion of the scan.
- Enter a 4-Digit PIN number to verify your identity when you add your signature to a document.
- Click Save.