Documenting a Prequalification Request
These instructions explain how to enter a prequalification request for tracking purposes. To respond to a prequalification request, see help topic Responding to a Prequalification Request.
- In Qualify, navigate to the Requests sub app.
- Click New from the top toolbar.
- Fill out Date Received, Company Contact, and Due Date.
- Note: To enter a Company Contact, you must have that contact listed in your Kahua contact list. To do so, see help topic Creating a New Contact.
- Enter a Statement of Qualifications into the Existing Statement field.
- Note: To be available for selection as an Existing Statement, a Statement of Qualifications must have a status of Complete. When you initially document a request, you may not have your Statement of Qualifications complete. If this is the case, simply skip the Existing Statement field and add your Statement of Qualifications later.
- Update the Status and Comments.
- Click Save/Close.