The Companies tab of the Contacts app is a list of all the companies that you work with across your domain. To add a new person, the company must already exist by either selecting their company from the community or by creating the company contact card by following the below steps:
- Select the Apps icon. Select the Contacts app.
- Select the Companies tab at the top of the screen.
- Select New. Enter in the company name to search if the company is already in Kahua. If they are not in Kahua, select Cancel and Create New Company.
- The resulting form has several fields that will allow you to put in specific contact information regarding the new company.
- You can also list out any office locations for the company and assign one as the primary office location.
- Once you are done, select Save.
- Additional contacts can be added in the people list associated with the new company.