Kahua has a self-service password change and reset model. No administrator or Kahua employee has access to any user's password. If a user forgets their password, they are able to reset it from the log in page by using the "Forgot Password" link.
Users can change their password once in Kahua from the My Settings application. To change your password:
- Click on your Profile Icon in the top right corner of Kahua
- Select the My Settings link
- Navigate to the Password tab
- Enter your old password, then your new password twice
- Click the Change Password button
To view the requirements of your company's password policy, click on the Password Policy button.
Your Kahua domain administrator has the ability to set your company's Password Strength and Account Security Requirements in the Domain Settings app.