Admins have the ability to define the logo that is displayed on the PDF view of Kahua records. Options include:
- Inherit – Inherit from parent project
- Domain – The logo defined on the Domain’s Company Profile
- Kahua Default – The “kFlake”
- Attribute – Company/People attributes available on the Kahua record
Users can update this setting in Configuration for each project and application. For example, to use the company logo of the user who documented a Meeting, the admin will need to update the Portable Views tab in Configuration for the Meeting app and set the Logo Source to the “Prepared By” attribute.
Please keep in mind:
- By default, the domain logo will appear on all Kahua documents and inherit down through your project structure
- Configuration changes will also update any child projects that are set to “Inherit”
- Any PDF portable views previously rendered will not be changed. To update the logo on an existing record, you will need to edit the record and re-save it.