In addition to various performance improvements, user interface updates and error corrections, this release will also include:
Multiple Language Support
One more way we grow global together! At Kahua we recognize that our customers operate across the globe and we now support the Spanish and French languages. Logging in using the additional language selection will change the attribute names within applications, the attribute values do not get translated and remain in the language entered by the user.
In addition, your users will have a new setting within the Account Settings options so any notifications will be sent in the preferred language while users are offline. All users will be set to English by default.
Kahua has updated our reporting capabilities to permit more control over who can run user defined reports. When creating or modifying custom reports, you can now make the following selections:
- Scope: Select Domain for reports that can be accessed in any project. Select Project for reports that can be accessed in the current project or any child project within the project hierarchy.
- Availability: Select Everyone so that the report can be run by any user with permission to access the app. Select Group to limit the report only to members of the selected Group(s). Select Me to limit the report to only the report author.
- Canned reports created by Kahua cannot be changed and are available to everyone across all projects provided the user has permission to access the app and project
- Members of the Domain Administrator group can access all reports, regardless of the Availability settings. Likewise, a report author can access any report they have created, regardless of the Availability settings.
- Reports can only be modified in the project the report was created
- All existing custom reports will be set with a Domain scope and available to Everyone
The iOS and Android apps have been updated. Included in these updates:
-When logging in via a mobile app, the active project from the previous session will remain as your active project
-The Messaging app is now available on mobile devices
-When uploading files on your mobile device, such as pictures, users are now permitted to upload up to 10 files at a time
Download the appropriate app for your device:
Mobile app updates will be released as approved by Apple and Google. It may take up to 14 days for the app updates to become available in each respective store.